Online Rental Application
We think our Online Rental Application is the simplest and easiest available today. Just click a button in TenantTech® to email the link to your prospect, or embed a unique “Apply Online Now” link on the website of each community you manage, or on your corporate site.
Once your applicant submits their data, it appears in TenantTech where you can view, print, return to the applicant, send to screening, approve, and move into a unit.
Major Features of the TenantTech Online Rental Application
- Send a link via email to any prospect, or include a customized link on your property websites
- Your applicant clicks the link and fills out the application online in an easy-to-use, attractive system that does not even require them to create an account (it’s created automagically for them). The application is customized with property photo, company logo/photo, and data on screening charges, etc.
- The applicant electronically signs and agrees to credit check, etc.
- The completed application flows securely into TenantTech, and the manager is notified
- Manager can view application but not edit the information, for security and fraud-prevention
- Print full, official application (PDF) including all data with a single click
- Return application to applicant for fixes, missing info, etc, all via TenantTech
- Send to Screening from within TenantTech (for our screening partners)
- Enter I.D. check information such as driver’s license number
Move Into a Unit and Complete Paperwork
After approving the applicant, you can move them into a unit alone or with other applicants through an easy guided process. Are they moving in next week and the current residents are still in the unit? Select “Incoming Resident.” Enter minors/vehicles/pets, select your forms (if desired), and do all move-in paperwork.