PDF Viewing in Firefox
Firefox version 19 introduced a new, built-in PDF viewing function that can sometimes display PDFs at low quality. If you use Firefox, you may have been automatically upgraded to this version and your settings automatically changed to use the new PDF viewer. Follow the steps below to revert back to the Adobe PDF viewer:
- From the Tools menu in Firefox (not the Tools menu in TenantTech), choose Options.
- In the Options window that opens, click the Applications tab.
- Scroll through the list and find “Portable Document Format (PDF)” in the Content Type column.
- Use the menu to the right to set the action for PDFs to “Use Adobe Acrobat (in Firefox).”
- Click OK to save your changes.