Senior Web Programmer
Tenant Technologies, Inc. is looking for a seasoned senior web programmer to help build the next version of our popular property management software. You must be able to work independently as well as in a small team environment. Extreme attention to detail and great communication skills are required.
- Expert knowledge and experience in PHP4/5
- Minimum 5 years direct full-time experience programming in PHP
- Knowledge of CSS/DHTML/DOM
- Experience programming web services and working with XML
- Experience writing complex MySQL queries and building MySQL databases
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Strong knowledge of PHP/web security required
- Interface architecture experience very valuable
- Experience programming financial information, accounting, and complex calculations strongly preferred (be sure to note this in your cover letter if you’ve got it!)
- Developing, deploying, and maintaining sites using the LAMP stack
- Ability to develop and program websites without an exact specification, but instead using your intelligence, experience, and interface-architecture skills to create as you program
We are a small company and you will be working on-site in our office in West Linn (25-30 minutes from Portland). Because of the collaborative nature of our development, and the rapid time frames of our new product rollout, working at home will not be an option.
Please send resume, cover letter discussing your experience and why you are right for this position, and salary history/requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We offer 100% paid health insurance (employee, not family), paid holidays and days off, flexible work hours, and a small family-like, casual environment.